Today is only my bloody birthday *Insert balloon and present emoji* – I’ve hit the ripe old age of 32. BOOOOO.
Where the last 2 years have gone from sipping cocktails overlooking NYC skyline for my 30th are beyond me.
To help celebrate I have complied a list of facts, 1 for each year I’ve graced this beautiful planet:
- I have no middle name.
- I’ve worn glasses since the age of 10.
- I have 2 tattoos (mirror image).
- I’m left-handed.
- I love dinosaurs.
- I’ve climbed to the top of mount Snowdon.
- I won a colouring competition (aged 8).
- My whole wardrobe is basically black/grey.
- I have over 15 pairs of trainer.
- I have no wisdom teeth.
- I used to have a paper round (child labour).
- I’ve been on 48 plane journeys.
- I’ve had 4 operations.
- My favourite food is pizza.
- I can roller skate.
- I bite my nails.
- My favourite toy growing up was Lego.
- I have a weird obsession with houseplants.
- I’ve never eaten an oyster.
- I own 3 pieces of taxidermy.
- I’m a dirty smoker.
- My dream is to live in France
- I’ve been to 17 festivals.
- I need a coffee in the morning before moving.
- I get seasick.
- I snore.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I work in an office.
- My favourite tipple is a rum & cola.
- I dislike Bruce Forsyth with a passion.
- I have size 10 feet.
- I’m very indecisive.
WOW. If you are reading this, you made it without boring the shit out of yourself on random facts about me.
I’m off to plough through a birthday cake and drink copious amounts of prosecco/red wine/rum to
celebrate commiserate reaching mid-life.
Catch you on the flip side.